Fosters are one of the greatest resources in the wild world of animal rescue. Providing a foster home for an animal not only provides you with the rewarding experience of helping an animal in need, but it also opens up space in the rescue facility for more animals to be rescued. Foster families are every bit as important as the adopters themselves.
If you are interested in becoming a foster family, please contact us today! All expenses, from food to vet care (And everything in between) are covered by Angel Dog Acres Rescue, so there is no financial obligation to you.
- Dog and cat toys
- Dog and cat food
- Other items that can be sold at thrift stores to raise funds
- Monetary donations are also needed to support our spay and neuter efforts and ongoing vet bills
Volunteer with Us!
- Socialize and walk the dogs
- Baths and nail trims
- Yard work, house repairs
Other Ways to Help
- Use our AmazonSmile link while shopping on Amazon
- Like us on Facebook and share and cross-post our adoptable animals
- Join and support Animal Voice Alliance to help with animal welfare legislation
- Spay and neuter your pets to put shelters out of business